- What does a parent need to know about costs and financial aid when sending a child to Stevenson University?
- How does Stevenson’s career focus and the “Career Architecture” program affect the evaluation of Stevenson as the best college choice?
- How do I find different kinds of financial aid?
- Stevenson University: Helpful and Important Links
- What merit scholarships does Stevenson offer to freshmen?
- If I receive a merit scholarship my first year, will I continue to receive it for the next 3 years?
- Should I also apply for need based aid?
- Are there any other merit scholarships for freshmen?
- What merit scholarships does Stevenson offer to transfer students?
- Does Stevenson offer any scholarships to students from honors programs or honor societies?
- What are the eligibility requirements for a Transfer Scholarship merit award?
- What is a scholarship?
- Where can I look for scholarships?
- What is a scholarship application?
- What is a scholarship essay?
- What is a scholarship deadline?
- What are transcripts?
- What is a letter of recommendation?
- What are some tips on writing a great scholarship essay?
- What are some tips on filling out a great scholarship application?
- What are some tips on getting great letters of recommendation?
- How can I prioritize my scholarship search?
- Is it worth it to apply for scholarships?
- What are scholarship scams?
- Should I have to pay to apply for a scholarship?
- My daughter is going to college next year, what can I do now to start to prepare for paying for school?
- Is all financial aid ‘free money’?
- Where does Financial Aid come from?
- When should my student apply for Financial Aid?
- How does my student apply for Financial Aid?
- If parents are divorced, which parent provides information for the student’s FAFSA?
- Are there resources available in the parents name to help pay for their student’s education?
- What happens if I am denied a PLUS loan?
- My child is paying for school on her own; do I have to provide my information on the FAFSA?
- If I provide my information on the FAFSA, does this obligate me to pay for my child’s education?
- I have multiple children in college; do I need to complete a separate FAFSA for each child?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
- Is the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) the actual amount that we will owe the school?
- Helpful and Important Links
- What is a Parent PLUS Loan?
- What are the Terms and Conditions of the Parent PLUS Loan?
- What is the interest rate on my Parent PLUS loan?
- Are there any additional fees for the Parent PLUS Loan?
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- How do I complete the Master Promissory Note for the Parent PLUS Loan?
- What are my Parent PLUS Loan cancellation options?
- What happens to my loan if I move or if my child changes his enrollment status?
- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the College give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- What kind of financial aid can a graduate student receive at Stevenson University?
- What are my first steps when applying for financial aid?
- How does the financial aid process work for graduate students?
- Where does my FAFSA information go once I submit it?
- How can I check to see whether my FAFSA has been processed?
- After completing my FAFSA who will I hear from?
- How and when will I get my Student Aid Report (SAR)?
- Will the Student Aid Report (SAR) tell me how much aid I will get?
- What if I am admitted as a new graduate student for the spring or summer semester?
- How and when do I get my money?
- I am a new student. What do I do with my Award Letter?
- I am a new student and was offered a Federal Direct Student Loan on my Award Letter. Do I have to do anything?
- What should I do when I receive my Award Letter and Financial Aid Award Guide from Stevenson University?
- What is the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?